The rules that Newspaper Crypto Mining users must follow in their comments and other communication activities are as follows:
- Users must be respectful to each other.
- Racist, sexist, homophobic and abusive comments made by members to each other will not be tolerated. In such cases, comments will be interfered with.
- Anti-provoking, violent, provocative, incitement to hatred against individuals or certain groups based on people's religious belief, race, ethnicity, age, social status, political opinion, sexual orientation, physical condition, Gazete İpekyol reserves the right not to publish derogatory content and comments.
- Breaching the Membership Agreement, disclosing the personal information of other users, using this information for their own benefit; constantly following other users in a disturbing way by using elements such as threats, harassment and Accounts of users who incite others to incite violence will be closed.
- Slang expressions that humiliate individuals, institutions, cultures or societies, swear, humiliate or slang are not allowed. Gazete İpekyol reserves the right to delete such comments, to send warnings to the necessary people and / or to delete their memberships. holds.
- For a healthier discussion environment, it is obligatory for members to respect the beliefs and opinions of other users in the comments made.
- Comments should not be capitalized.
- Comments on the site must be in Turkish.
- In the comments made, attention should be paid to spelling and spelling as much as possible. For this reason, Gazete İpekyol reserves the right to correct and delete comments that are not understood.
- Comments containing any commercial purpose or copyright will not be allowed.
- An offensive username cannot be chosen.
- Comments made by not deviating from the subject of the content will help to avoid potential discussions. Otherwise, your comments may be deleted at the sole discretion of Gazete İpekyol.
- Members should not share their personal and private information for their own safety.
- Gazete İpekyol reserves the right to delete the accounts of users who send private messages containing insults and profanity to Newspaper İpekyol employees.
- Sending spam messages is prohibited. If the same and similar messages are sent more than once, they will also be intercepted.
- Comments that contain or are likely to contain disrespect to the judicial authorities will not be tolerated. Everything that will affect the ongoing or future trial process is within this scope.